Monday, July 20, 2009

Complicate Emotion...

My emotion is very complicate now...
I feel very happy because of i had perform very well in the MKT presentation and the lecturer had no comment for me.
But...
I feel very sad because of the test 1 and test 2 of my human relation get very very low marks...for the 1st test, i got very low marks because i make a mistake. I did not read the question carefully...For the test 2...I write the eassy out of point...
Another reason for sad...i dun hav confidence for my MALAY test...i still duno how many marks i can get...
But...
i m very happy with the presention...i like to have presentation and i had make a good performance...that is wat i m happy for...Julie is going to buy an Optimus Prime for me...I feel happy with that...It is my dream...
But...
The happiness still cant cover the sad which cause by the test...
Sometimes, i will feel very happy but sometimes are not...

0 Customer's Feedback:

Post a Comment